Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zork text adventure - Did you finish it?

Options
  • 30-12-2004 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Zork I, II & III - most of you have played this at some time. Did you complete it or get so far and got stuck? When was the last time you tried?

I got so far into the game until I came across a certain maze and a certain thief kept on annoying the hell out me when it came to mapping the place out. The one thing that annoys me about the game is the room connections... it's pretty messy to map. The game still is fun though.

In the list the latest modern Interactive game stories though - I think Anchorhead is great. It's a real Gothic horror... with plenty of narrative story enfused... and is a joy to map.... :)

Advertisement