Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starry Night 4.5

Options
  • 30-12-2004 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

I have been using Starry Night for the last month or so and its proved very addictive. I love the livesky and the comet/star updates. It's great craic. I also like the fantastic companion .pdf book that comes with it. The book points out many facts that I have forgotten or find interesting such as the stars moving westwards 1 degree per night or the moon moving 12 and so on. Going to north pole and see the sun move in a straight line and never set. Wow! It's cool.

Has any boarders got this ace tool? I found this on PC Pro last month and I am tempted to get version 5 on sale. Years back I used RedShift 2 but I hear Maris, the publishers, have made a dogs dinner of the latest version....

Advertisement