Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IRiver Prices

• 30-12-2004 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭

Does any one know of a reliable and cheap supplier of the new 20/40 gig models? Komplett are pretty pricy, and the only place i've found is ebay which i'd rather not use

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

advancedmp3players.co.uk apparently have a great rep and quite cheap. check mistic river for more links

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Try www.mx2.co.uk

I got my H140 from there and while delivery was a little slow for mine, a number of other posters have bought from them without any delays in delivery. They ship free to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

I bought an iriver from mx2 in november and it delivered in 4 days. Very impressed so i ordered the h320 on nov 30. Was sure I would have it in plenty of time for xmas. About 7 or 8 days it still hadn't come so I rang them to see what was going on. They said it had been delivered and signed for but i never got it so they said they would resend it. I still never got it in time for xmas. I cancelled it on xmas eve and they said they had got it mixed up with the first one i had ordered and received. In the end i bought it in peats. It was the lite version for E329. Very happy with it but not with mx2. After all their messin around they offered me 5 pounds of it if i reorderd it of them again. No thank you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Peats are strangely the cheapest for the H120 which is 299. I would recommend it over the H320.

Iriver have newer units out with video on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭decbuck

company i work for has lot of people going back and forward to america.
    I got colleague to get me h320 in america last novmber.

worked out at 260. A lot cheaper than you could ever get here, so if you know anyone in america, get them to buy you one and bring it home with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Wigertoods

rubadub wrote:
    I would recommend it over the H320.

Iriver have newer units out with video on them.
    :confused::confused:

The 320 supports video playback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

US model will be cheaper but if you have a problem you will have trouble returning. Also, US model doesn't include cradle, remote or battery pack. www.mx2.co.uk sound great, my brother got the 340 off them, he ordered friday was delivered monday, which is really fast. Although the first card he ordered with wasn't accepted for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

The video playback is rubbish TBH. The USB ones don't have the USB host port, or the video playback.

Advertisement