Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charmed Season 7 on Living Thursday 6th January

• 30-12-2004 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

Thursday is fast becoming a crowded day for TV!

Charmed Season 7 starts next Thursday, January 6th on Living @ 8pm. Can't wait to see Nick Lachey try and act ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Saw the ad....he looks a right slobberer when he's kissing doesn't he????? ha ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

This season is suppose to be a great improvement on last season, so ill record it on sky+ incase i miss it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Good start...unhappy Leo makes me happy :)

Hopefully they don't botch the interesting idea of this new Big Bad!

Oh, and Nick wasn't terrible acting-wise, but the earring... :rolleyes:

I liked it too! Acting wasn't too bad from Mr Jessica.....storyline ok (if a bit cheesy at times) but like the idea of Leo being or becoming bad.....

Roll on next Thurs....

I liked the FX of his lightning powers, makes it look a bit fresher rather than the same old FX we see all the time!

Piper's arms looked fairly cheap though ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah, they were a bit late 80's at times weren't they..........

the ad's for next week look ok.....a Lady Godiva Theme.

S

Most of the reviews I've seen for the first 8 eps or so, have been mostly 3/4 outta 5, which is an improvement over the standard 2 outta 5 that most of last season got :D

I like their insistence on the goofy pun episode titles too, recent favourites include 'Womb Raider', 'Y Tu Mummy Tambien' and from this season 'Bare Witch Project' (next week's episode), 'Styx Feet Under' and 'Charmageddon' :rolleyes:

Good episode tonight, and more arc-building for the coming Big Bad. Oh, and Phoebe naked on a horse ;)

Missed it on Thurs so watched it last night. It was a good episode but I felt there was something missing......can't figure out what it is! Maybe as the series progresses it might be explained.

Thought Nick Lachey was really good in it, his acting skills are not that bad. He seems to be getting more lines every week.

Next weeks trailer looks good! A family reunion of sorts!

Advertisement