Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help a bogger!

• 30-12-2004 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25 Chuckwalla

Hey,

Im moving to an apt on the canal in Jan.....Harolds X on south and South Circular Rd on north of canal.

Apparantly the bus service isn't the best around here????

What bus is my best bet for getting into the city centre.......preferably not to the top of O Connell St?........looking for buses for 9-5 job.

Id appreciate any comments.

Thanks,
    A Bogger.

Comments

Harolds Cross! We've loads of busses that go to town, good services too (Edit - Decent). 49/49A/54A all bypass Geroge's street and go through leonards Corner to town, 16/16A/16C/19A all take teh george's street route but are more frequent.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

On a similar train of topic. Travelling from heuston station area to eastpoint. is there alternative ways than getting the luas and dart? e.g. a direct bus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

i know its not near harolds x but just thought i'd add that the 45 is quite possibly the most unreliable bus that has ever run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

i agree,the 45 sucks. yay for the 145 tho,tis speedy indeed

Advertisement