Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwar - a trader paradise?

Options
  • 30-12-2004 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Hey! Why didn't anyone tell me about this game? I have had this game backed up a CD for sometime. I just installed it and it looks really good even by today's standard.... well for 1998 it looks great!

Ok... whose has played this game? It really looks like an exciting game. I start with a ship for trading blah blah.... but you go from crater to crater and your ship is so slick and the enviornment is realistic looking and I love the way the about of data and names and locations are labelled from the ship's pov and options available to the user. The game seems to have a big fan base too. I downloaded the rip from the underdogs (the same I had before... its the demo + full game patch). ISOs are available but you can do without the FM really. The music is supposed to be good and sets the mood. I think I can waste a few days on this before reality knocks the door down....

c'mon what the opinion on this gem? :)

Advertisement