Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd?

Options
  • 31-12-2004 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I have had my tounge pierced for about seven years (maybe longer), just before christmas i had a minor operation on my nose, and they suggested I take my tounge ring out, which i did and I haven't bothered to put it back in.
    Now, I'm not to bothered about it closing up (it's ruining my teeth-was initially tounge-tied and the bar is in at a slant). But now the hole where the bar was has turned more of a white colour as opposed to pink,
    Is this a sign that it's healing? I can feel a slight (really slight) tingling there also, i don't know of this is just since i noticed the white colour and i'm imaging it or its got something to do with the white colour of the tounge area?

I have never left the ring out for any lenght of time before, Just to change it and clean it, but not for more than an hour.
    Any one have any ideas? Is it just healing?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

well 7 years is a hell of a long time but then again the tongue is the fastest healing part of the body so if i was you i wouldnt worry about it.

Advertisement