Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

register for webspace on iolbb

• 31-12-2004 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this can be done online?

The FAQ on iol.ie says to call tech support to register for webspace. I did that yesterday and the tech monkey I spoke to told me to go to http://register.iol.ie/webspace/register.html. I did that while on the phone and told him that at the top of the page it said this page is for iol nolimits/gold accounts - he told me it's for bb as well. Couldn't try and register while I was on the phone cos I was in work and it checks your connection. When I tried it at home it said I have my cli turned off - so the advice on the page is right - it's for dialup customers!

Now I've been sitting on hold for 20 mins and not even one offer of a callback. So I'm asking here - I know some guys from esat read this :) How can I register for webspace?

Advertisement