Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz this weekend?

Options
  • 31-12-2004 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

I mislaid the piece of paper with the Fitz's holiday schedule. Are there freerolls this Saturday and Sunday and given the new tournament start times, what time do they start?

Thanks

David

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

When I was playing the Saturday freeroll two weeks ago Luke said it was the last Saturday freeroll ontill the new year so no freeroll this Saturday.I am not sure about Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

saturday is the new year. I think it's on
    sunday is definitely on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Marq wrote:
    saturday is the new year. I think it's on

Damn I thought New Year was cancelled.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There is no free roll this Saturday. The card area opens at 8 for a special €50 + 3 rebuys game I was talking to Luke last night specifically about this. Happy new year!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

what time does the one on sunday start again? its been a while since i was last at it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

Thanks for the info.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

kevthecelt wrote:
    what time does the one on sunday start again? its been a while since i was last at it
    The main tournie will start at 8-8:30 the freeroll will start around 5 I guess.

DeV.

Advertisement