Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vote - Best Actress/Supporting Actress of 2004

• 31-12-2004 4:04pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Vote for the actress who put in the best performance - either supporting or lead - in 2004. Options culled from those performances that got two, or more, nominations.

Vote - Best Actress/Supporting Actress of 2004 17 votes

Bryce Dallas Howard - As Ivy Walker in "The Village"
    0% 0 votes
    Julie Delpy - As Celine in 'Before Sunset'.
    52% 9 votes
    Patricia Clarkson - As Joy Burns in "Pieces of April"
    47% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,047 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Patricia Clarkson - brillant in 'Pieces Of April' but actually thought she was better in 'The Station Agent'.

She gets my vote anyways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

As I nominated her I suppose I should vote for her as well - Patricia Clarkson

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Finally saw Before Sunset, and Delpy was excellent. The whole film just felt so real for some reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement