Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Network Game PLZ

• 31-12-2004 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I have a network game waiting right now on Football Manager 2005. If you want to join my I.P address is 192.168.1.184 Please Join as i have never played network game before. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 liamdye

Non members of the forum can join my network game, anyone please join.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ JOIN

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You gave your local address. You need to give your external address. Don't ask me how to do it though...

IT SAYS IN book that you need to tell people your I.P address which is what i have done could u please try my i.p address to join my network game.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

liamdye wrote:
    IT SAYS IN book that you need to tell people your I.P address which is what i have done could u please try my i.p address to join my network game.

You gave your local ip address on your network. You need to tell people your external ip address like I said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

If you go to http://www.myipaddress.com and post that IP up here it should work.

• Advertisement

k im going to re make game it will take a few minutes and i have now got my i.p address it is 84.92.38.222. Please join my game i am looking forward to it.

Network game is ready and waiting. The address that is needed is posted one letter above do not use the i.p address i sent in the very first letter, it is wrong. PLease join im w8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dazworth

No one's going to just join out of the blue..

You need to actually organise it with a few people.. AND STOP POSTING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

****ing idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Dude, stop posting threads asking for network games.
    At this stage it's only spam.

• Advertisement
Advertisement