Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iriver h120 problem

Options
  • 31-12-2004 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Has anyone else had the problem that when you delete songs off of the iriver h120 that the amount of memory left does not increase, it stays the same? What can I do to solve this problem because I hope this does not mean I wont still be able to store 5,000 songs on it.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

you have to delete them from the players recycle bin as well. when you have the drive plugged in, go to your puters RB and permanenetly delete the files, or at least the ones u deleted from ur iriver. in future a better way to delete files straight off permanenetly from d iriver drive is to hold shift when u press delete. hope that works - tis all i can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Hunty

Hey it worked. Thanx for the help

Advertisement