Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this fcuk up your game???

Options
  • 31-12-2004 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Not sure but I'll tell you what does f**k it up; I got pissed off after being beaten on the 8 ball in pool and killed the guy for the craic. I then killed the remaining customers in the bar.
    Now any time I go into the bar everyone cowers and the pool guy won't talk or offer a game. This is the same even in the different cities :(

Cheats will ruin the game for you IMO but whatever floats your boat. I get more pleasure out of finding my weapons, cash and cars. The only "cheat" I use is saving the game and reloading last good save to hold onto all my ammo...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Apparently if you use cheats and save the game will be messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

The only way, i think it messes up your game is that you cant get 100% completion. The pool room glitch is a pain aswell but it doestnt count toward 100% so its not all bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

using the "wanted level" cheat messed it up on me,it prevented me from completing a mission

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

what do you want to cheat for did you buy a guide with the game :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Cheating is immoral*

*Note irony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

My friend finished the game. ecept he cheated the hole way through. it will begin to worn u about them but it does nothing at all. hope helped you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i cheat the whole time and all that happened me was a blasted chest infection

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Apparently someone comes up to you before the end movie and shoots you saying 'we don't like cheaters', if you cheat. Well, so I was told.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

hmmm, that sounds like those rumours of EXTREME FATALITIES in Mortal Kombat that you used to hear about in the schoolyard

Advertisement