Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wierd Eircom BB problems

• 31-12-2004 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Seems to have been happening the last couple of days, but at the moment some websites seem to be 'unable to contact server'

e.g.

www.aib.ie
    www.xbox.com
    www.continental.com
    www.hotmail.com

Most of my other regulars seem to be fine, anyone know what the hell is wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Apart from the box, I'm pretty sure the other sites are secure websites. I'm having no problems accessing them.

Are you on a router? If so, check your MTU size. Set it to about 1400 if you are and reset your browser settings just incase it's a browser misconfiguration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Thanks for the tips but it's all back working now (without me doing anything), convinced the problem was on Eircoms end now :rolleyes:

Advertisement