Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEw yEaRs

Options
  • 01-01-2005 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭

HOi just a happy new year to all you losers who are at home bored out of their minds.And for those losers who are on boards while not at home.(ffs get a life if you are)
    well atleast this is my last year at home at new years eve/day.
    hopefully passed out in some bush next year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

d'oh, seems we posted a topic at around the same time!
    merry new year to yis all. stupid phone with its network problems, everyone else, stop texting people so I can text people ;).

anyway, yeah, happy new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You stop texting people!

See, if everyone just was on MSN all the time, we wouldn't have this problem...

You stop texting people!

See, if everyone just was on MSN all the time, we wouldn't have this problem...

I can't stop texting people when I can't even start! :)

yeah, people should be on msn, grrr...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

I'd coverage all night!!!!! mwuahahahaha ... but not inside the pub :mad:

damn meteor!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I had coverage, my text messages just weren't getting anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

mine didnt send but they still charged me for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Yea meteor sucks! i just changed 2 weeks ago but im sooo not used to being unable to text while indoors. It's a bitch.

damn meteor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Yea meteor sucks! i just changed 2 weeks ago but im sooo not used to being unable to text while indoors. It's a bitch.

damn meteor!

I've been with meteor for a few months. I've no problems. Coverage is fine, everything is dirt cheap and the free texts and MMS thing is bloody brilliant!
    AND I can text indoors, outdoors or wherever I want. All my New Year messages even got through just after 12. Being Meteor kicks ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Spraypaint wrote:
    I've been with meteor for a few months. I've no problems. Coverage is fine, everything is dirt cheap and the free texts and MMS thing is bloody brilliant!
    AND I can text indoors, outdoors or wherever I want. All my New Year messages even got through just after 12. Being Meteor kicks ass.
    I do concur, go meteor and all that jazz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Yeah, but when you call a meteor or O2 phone from a vodafone phone it makes a wierd beep instead of a ring, so everyone should convert to vodafone for my sake.

And before you ask, yes, yes I am worth it.

• Advertisement

I don't think anyone was going to question your being worth it....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

of course your worth it! how could you even assume there would be unbelievers among us!!?? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I'm not arrogant, I'm just better.

of course you are. we all agree, obviously. ;)

Advertisement