Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy New Year!!

Options
  • 01-01-2005 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭

Trying to text everyone, but the damn network is busy so I can't.

Anyways, happy new year to all, I hope you all have a great 2005, see some of you soon! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Antisocial gimps

Happy new year to one and all

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

yeah, I know. But I'm still happy, because it's my birthday now. *dances happily*

That's a damn easy birthday to remember

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

i was gonna slag you before i realised it was the day bfore my exams on my bday.but i still had a small party.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yeah, Happy New Year, and etcetera.

... at least it's warm inside, yeah.

*bitter hermit*

Raphael wrote:
    That's a damn easy birthday to remember

yeah, new years day, it's pretty easy. as if I'd forget my own birthday anyway! ;)

unfortunately, I'll have to work today. :(

Pathetically, this is the busiest I've seen this board in a long day

G'wan nerds!

i was gonna slag you before i realised it was the day bfore my exams on my bday.but i still had a small party.

I am gonna have a party, but I kinda realised that a lot of people have plans on New Years Day, so it'll be next weekend or something instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

argh you forget how crap being at home at nye is. wish i was out. fecking friends being with their families/skiing in france.

new years resolution no 1: get poor friends, and ones who dont care about their families

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

happy new year ana,aoibheann and aonghus.and other people that i dont know.
    dammit im at home minding my bro instead of having fun with friends. :mad:

happy new year ana,aoibheann and aonghus.and other people that i dont know.
    dammit im at home minding my bro instead of having fun with friends. :mad:

ouch. hey, are you going to the reunion on sunday?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guy, when did you ever have friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

HAH boys babysitting. the mind boggles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

since..since...,erm,
    since i found them.
    ehh,mm,
    they're mine.
    since i found them,they're mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Uh-huh...

Anyway, happy New Year to one and all.

I still love you all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

yeah happy new year, auld lang syne and all that jazz

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ok I know it's been 2005 for 14 hours and 12 minutes but I had no credit on my phone so I couldn't wish anyone a happy new year so, uh, yeah, Happy New Year Everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

woot, 2005!! happy new year everybody(yeah, i know im late, but ive been partying since yesterday:D )
    incidentally, does anyone find it extremely wrong that i am expected to study for 2 hours in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 in the evening every day?(bar about 4 days around christmas)i found out today my maths teacher wants us to.*shudder*

....im not gonna, but isnt it wierd?!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Happy New Year To One And All! I sincerely hope everyone has a great 2005.

P.S. How/Why the Hell is CORK of all places European capital of culture this year? The mind boggles at the very notion of there being anything that vaguely resembles culture in Cork for 365 seconds let alone 365 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Spraypaint wrote:
    Happy New Year To One And All! I sincerely hope everyone has a great 2005.

P.S. How/Why the Hell is CORK of all places European capital of culture this year? The mind boggles at the very notion of there being anything that vaguely resembles culture in Cork for 365 seconds let alone 365 days.

Hey come on, Cork is quite cultural.. maybe not in the obvious sense, but there's always street performers on Patrick Street..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Well the NT Shell Connections theatre festival is on there this year as it was last year so that's Culture right there for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

jono087 wrote:
    ...but there's always street performers on Patrick Street..
    ...as there always are in any excuse for an urban sprawl!

HEy i was at that NT shell theatre thing and even got the T-shirt. ANd yea stfu COrk is great! We have lots of culture since we have so many farms and stuff. And its just a smaller version of dublin sooo.....im stuck for things to say.

Just leave Cork alone its great!

*sigh* Forde, farms are agriculture, not culture. They aren't quite the same thing

DId you ever notice that the cork accent is kind of like travellers trying to speak french?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Raphael wrote:
    *sigh* Forde, farms are agriculture, not culture. They aren't quite the same thing

DId you ever notice that the cork accent is kind of like travellers trying to speak french?

You ripped that off Tommy Tiernan "Cracked"!

Raphael wrote:

Agriculture culture are practically the same thing.
    Yea we are all travallers Aonghus and its not our fault we all like to speak french! honest :rolleyes:

Apparently the Cork accent is the best(not just according to me but other non-Cork people) just apparently. In my opinion its just, probably the best! :D

HEy i was at that NT shell theatre thing and even got the T-shirt. ANd yea stfu COrk is great! We have lots of culture since we have so many farms and stuff. And its just a smaller version of dublin sooo.....im stuck for things to say.

Just leave Cork alone its great!

hey, Cavan has a lot of farms, but I'm not saying we have lots of culture or that it's a mini Dublin.........

• Advertisement

You ripped that off Tommy Tiernan "Cracked"!
    Of course! A shockingly large amount of my material isn't original

And I live across the road from a field of cows, but you don't hear me claiming to be cultured

Advertisement