Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

InMe

Options
  • 01-01-2005 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Does any1 know if Inme will be playin in Ireland evr?
    When's there new album comin out?

Best InMe song? 7 votes

Firefly
    0%
    Crushed Like Fruit
    28%
    RebelRockChickStalfos 2 votes
    Neptune
    28%
    PlaceboJamey 2 votes
    Underdose
    28%
    Cianan2The Fitz 2 votes
    Lava Twighlight
    14%
    E@gle. 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Crushed Like Fruit
    I dunno if they will play Ireland again, I guess they will make a stop here if they do another tour!

I heard the album was supposed to come out last year in September but I haven't heard anymore about it. As far as I know it's called 'White Butterfly'

|Sarah|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Underdose
    I heard the single; Faster the Chase on Kerrang and its brilliant, I heard that name for the album too, apparently they've a massive tour of UK comin up but the locations on their website didn't include Ireland.
    I'm goin to velvet revolver instead of spendin a fortune gettin over to england

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Crushed Like Fruit
    They had another single out last month, a download only single called 'Otherside'. I haven't heard it yet myself, i keep trying to go into the music section on their site and nothing comes up!
    Ya, it would definitly cost a forture going to England, hopefully they will add some Ireland dates in the near future. They played in Cork when their first album came out but i didn't go, i don't think they would play Cork again since they have gotten bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Hmm, InMe. Their tunes are pretty decent but there's just something about the singer that reminds me of a 14 year old crying his eyes out. His voice just rubs me the wrong way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭princess penny

can i suggest that inme suck?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Neptune
    no you cannot.
    inme offer something different and anyone looking for something new and different will appreciate what they have to offer.
    like myself, i think they are quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

I saw them play in the Abmassador, what like 2 years ago, we met the singer and the drummer and my God, the singers skin was absolutly flawless!!! Anyways, I'm not a fan, although I can't really remember the gig, I just remember wanting them to play Firefly, cos it was the only song I knew!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Steven wrote:
    Hmm, InMe. Their tunes are pretty decent but there's just something about the singer that reminds me of a 14 year old crying his eyes out. His voice just rubs me the wrong way.
    Nail. Head. Hit.

Underdose
    Is it just me or are Inme the biggest suicidal guys evr? there lyrics. " voices shadow me and tell me to kill myself, what to do?"
    every song of theirs has something to do with misery but i love that about them

Underdose
    http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/5746.html
    sign this petition to bring inme to ireland, im not promisin it'll happen jus 2 show them what support they have in ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Whats that i smell? Multiple posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Deadwing wrote:
    Nail. Head. Hit.
    Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

No secret option 6 for Blood Ejaculation br Myrkskog?

*cries to self*

Advertisement