Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Xda 2

Options
  • 01-01-2005 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

I'm living in the UK and was given an offer of £100 by o2 for the phone. Does anyone have one? Are they any use? Can the wireless link up to my computers wireless and do anything worthwhile?

Wouldn't mind getting one... but I can't really think of any huge reason why to get one. Are they bulky and hard to use as a phone as well ?

Any comments appreciated :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

damnyanks wrote:
    I'm living in the UK and was given an offer of £100 by o2 for the phone. Does anyone have one? Are they any use? Can the wireless link up to my computers wireless and do anything worthwhile?

Wouldn't mind getting one... but I can't really think of any huge reason why to get one. Are they bulky and hard to use as a phone as well ?

Any comments appreciated :D

you get used to them after a while, i dont like the way you have to use two hands to using it though. texting on it annoys me.. i'd prefer keys to type with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

It has bluetooth so you can link your PC if necessary, it also should come with a cradle that will allow you sync up to your outlook and other PC files.

Other features include a MP3 player, camera and video capture plus the O2 configuration allows you browse the web over GPRS. Also has the mobile versions of Microsoft Office products.

I suspect that XDA will fall in price as the trendy users of these devices move onto the 3G goodies.

A work colleague has one but has found that it can decide to cease functioning during calls. Also its size means that it is not always going to be safely your pocket ... yu may find yourself frequently leaving it behind on a table somewhere or on the car seat!

Advertisement