Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honda Parts

• 09-12-1999 1:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I'd get my hands on the nice shiny exhaust ends of a prelude (and if the person that took them is reading this, i'll get u u little knacker). Tried a few motor parts places with no luck. anywhere online that sells parts?

I'm trying to avoid my local Honda dealer as hes a total ****er and I'd rather avoid giving him money smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

muwahahahahahahahaha, I have your exhaust ends, Noggie, pay me five million quid or i'll fu<k them out into my back garden to rust them to death smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

is it an import?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Jap Parts should be able to sort you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

imported from the uk kali, not japan.

err, jap parts slosh? anything slighty more specific for me smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Ummm Jap-Parts name of a company Dub (ish) area that imports... guess what ?? Jap Car Parts... All the info I have smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement