Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio jinges

Options
  • 01-01-2005 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where to get music for radio jingles or for background music while the dj is talking ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

A lot of the time this sort of music is commissioned. A mate of mine runs a small company who do this sort of thing

http://www.mpcireland.com/Services.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

You will find a load of these companies advertising on http://www.radiowaves.fm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

zap wrote:
    does anyone know where to get music for radio jingles or for background music while the dj is talking ?

What sort of background do you need? Uptempo bouncy daytime stuff or laid-back evening stuff.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

mike65 wrote:
    What sort of background do you need? Uptempo bouncy daytime stuff or laid-back evening stuff.

Mike.

uptempo day time i just looking for recommended background tracks that i could use i can do the voice overs myself

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

u could always jsut find a track you like with no vocals or even bits of tracks... god is an astronaut and autamata are my present favorites for jingle making :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I also know a jingle man. Nay, two jingle men! I can enquire where they get their particular stuff....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

roxy wrote:
    I also know a jingle man. Nay, two jingle men! I can enquire where they get their particular stuff....

if ya could that would be very helpful thanks

Advertisement