Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's stuck in work today?

• 01-01-2005 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Did you venture out last night? I feel like a sack of spuds. Worst thing is, I didn't even go out last night. I sat in and had a bottle or 20. The auld one was singing some Tina Turner stuff and dancing. She didn't she only have a bottle of wine. Out of it, totally.

Anyways, I'm fair rough today in work. Got about 4 hours sleep. I left the cat out in the rain by accident but she kept meowing at my window for me to get up out of bed to let her in. I was too tired and drunk. Sher, I couldn't even see me own feet, nevermind get up out of bed to let the fecking cat in. She probably would of shat on me head anyways for letting her out in the rain for so long.

Anyways, I feel fair rough today. Anyone else in work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

dlofnep wrote:
    Did you venture out last night?
    nope. but i did drink alot too. im not sick today, but ive some headache. and im in work till 10. might go and get some panadol on lunch break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Yeah, you look fair sick today.

What time are you going down to maccy d's at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

dlofnep wrote:
    What time are you going down to maccy d's at?

Take it to the PM's.

Shrimp wrote:
    Take it to the PM's.

Easy Tiger. Just being social.

Off-Topic.. Now as I said! PM's!

• Advertisement

Right..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

i went out aswell! :-P got smashed and did a few mistakes that will never leave my mind...

working today, same as smoke and dlofnep... we allw ork together...

you say your in work today! what do you work as?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭samo

Shrimp wrote:
    Off-Topic.. Now as I said! PM's!

pot calling the kettle black there mate!!!!! :)

Just for the record am the only person in work out of approx an office of 400!!!

aol tech support.....
    down in the aol call centre in waterford..

lads, its bad being in work. but its worse on the phones, with a sore throat, and talking to english people who dont know where the fukin control panel is...

• Advertisement

samo wrote:
    pot calling the kettle black there mate!!!!! :)

Just for the record am the only person in work out of approx an office of 400!!!

I have changed the error in my ways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

dlofnep wrote:
    Did you venture out last night? I feel like a sack of spuds. Worst thing is, I didn't even go out last night. I sat in and had a bottle or 20. The auld one was singing some Tina Turner stuff and dancing. She didn't she only have a bottle of wine. Out of it, totally.

Anyways, I'm fair rough today in work. Got about 4 hours sleep. I left the cat out in the rain by accident but she kept meowing at my window for me to get up out of bed to let her in. I was too tired and drunk. Sher, I couldn't even see me own feet, nevermind get up out of bed to let the fecking cat in. She probably would of shat on me head anyways for letting her out in the rain for so long.

Anyways, I feel fair rough today. Anyone else in work?

poor you. you have my sympathy! it would have been better if you at least had a good night!

Thanks angel :( My plan was not to get drunk, but there was a slab left over from xmas yanno..

And Mr. "Take it to PM's" Shrimp, I work in AOL network support.

Shrimp wrote:

I see...well glad to hear it - you were getting a bit mod like there for a sec!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

aol tech support.....

lads, its bad being in work. but its worse on the phones, with a sore throat, and talking to english people who dont know where the fukin control panel is...

lol it's implied that users of AOL don't know how to turn on their f**kin' comp, let alone know where the CP is...

Wertz wrote:
    lol it's implied that users of AOL don't know how to turn on their f**kin' comp, let alone know where the CP is...

oh thats not the half of it....
    most of em are so fukin dumb, they actually think they can convince us they know something about computer's...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

aol tech support.....

Dear God there has to be a better job out there.... you have my condolences.

it aint too bad... decent enuf pay...
    espically on bank holiday's... its like 23 euro an hour or so...
    and there were 3 bank holiday's this week :-P
    was fun.
    12 hours each day Over time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Shrimp wrote:

Your sig is too big
    (the admins will change it for you)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

it aint too bad... decent enuf pay...
    espically on bank holiday's... its like 23 euro an hour or so...
    and there were 3 bank holiday's this week :-P
    was fun.
    12 hours each day Over time...

this is completely off topic but your son is sooo cute!

• Advertisement

I will fix my sig.

Done! ;)

Shrimp wrote:
    Done! ;)

Take it to PM's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Still too big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I did a 12 hour night shift for NYE. I'm doing another 12 hour night shift right now. Between these periods, I have substituted sleeping for eating microwaved pizza and playing PoP: Warrior Within.

Surprisingly, I don't wish I was dead yet. Maybe I'll last the night...

I'm just about to go for my subsidised company dinner!!! 3 hrs to go and then home - still double time so cant complain!

Advertisement