Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6310i - Transfer of Memory?

Options
  • 01-01-2005 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I have a Nokia 6310i which has been dropped too frequently and needs to be replaced! I have a new one and want to transfer all my names/numbers from one phone to the other. I have hundreds of numbers and would hate to have to do it manually.

Im sure there is probably a very simple way to do it....i just dont know it! any help would be appreciated.

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

If you are getting a new Nokia then use Nokia's PC Suite (Latest Version is best 6.41) to transfer all the information. I like it because it can also transfer all your messages and calendar dates. You will need infrared or a data cable to connect your phone to your pc...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

Hey Barry have you got a laptop with IR, if yes install the nokia suite and sync your old phone with outlook and then re sync your new phone with outlook again job done, this will sync all names, numbers, calanders, and tasks

Advertisement