Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy new year!

• 01-01-2005 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I know its a bit late off the mark, but after a very strange and sad :( new years party in the darkest parts of wicklow, I would like to wish everyone in UCD a happy new year and hope you do as well as you deserved, * Hopefully ill get lucky with the women this year :o *

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

That your new yrs res? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

Too rite :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

In that case, best of luck ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Happy new year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭Sarn

Happy new year to one and all (I second your new years resolution Hanginthere, I've been on sabbatical for too long)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Happy new year, hope everyone had a good night on Friday! Red alert it was great to finally meet you :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

yeah u2 blondie! ah yes, another week of doing feck all before study must start again!

Advertisement