Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL in Balbriggan??

• 02-01-2005 1:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how far out NTL Broadband reashce? I have NTL digital Tv on cable in Balbriggan does this have any relevance to being able to get their broadband?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

having digital does not necessary mean you can get broadband as well

go to http://www.ntl.com/locales/ie/en/sales/

enter your account number - it should give an indication of what services you can get
    don't know how up to date the database is tho

try emailing them on customer.support@ntl.ie or fone sales on 1800 923 005

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

Thanks, I had a feeling I wouldn't and the link you gave me there confirms it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Kazujo wrote:
    Thanks, I had a feeling I wouldn't and the link you gave me there confirms it.

Dont give up hope! Judging from reports on boards they do see to be moving relatively quickly in their expansion (although I cant get it yet:(
    I am in Dublin 8 and it has reached parts of it fairly recently.

They have also signed an agreement with the ESB to extend to Galway and Waterford so they are pretty serious about expansion this time.

Advertisement