Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear Cheese

Options
  • 02-01-2005 4:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Does anybody else know what ear cheese is, or even get it? Well...I mean i don't know if everbody calls it ear cheese but yea...I am just hoping it's not only me...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 EADCYCLO

Ear Cheese:

Wearing headphones for just one hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

lol ?

2nd search down on google......

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Does anybody else know what ear cheese is, or even get it? Well...I mean i don't know if everbody calls it ear cheese but yea...I am just hoping it's not only me...
    Ear wax?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Schnozzberries

damn so like i guess its only me...? Ear cheese comes when you gauge your ears...It's ewwy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Ear cheese is the dried up lymph that forms around the jewellery (be it tunnels or lower guage metalwear) in your ears.Or indeed in most piercings. its nothing to worry about unless its a funny colour.

its common.
    and horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Its moist and crusty but can be removed if you religiously clean your ear with antiseptic or salty water.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

ahh i think i know what it is,smells like the inside of a dead mans anus?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

GaRtH_V wrote:
    ahh i think i know what it is,smells like the inside of a dead mans anus?
    ... should we be worried that you know how that smells?

well..it depends....do you know what it smells like?;)

I may know the smell, but I couldn't pin it to that of the inside of a dead man's anus.

And for that I am glad.

hehe,it was a figure of speech,an odd figure of speech,but a figure of speech:)

• Advertisement

I must say I'm not familiar with it.

its one of theses "new age" sayings,
    all the cool kids are saying them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

Ear cheese is the stretched lobes smelly way of saying have a wash. Dont mind the idiot telling u to clean it with salt water cos unless its a new piercing that not the way to go. all u need to do is take out the jewellery in the shower and let the water clean it.......a couple of mins on each piercing should do the trick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

i have my ears done a month and still have this annoying sh1te (i think its been spurred on by constant headphone wearing) but roughly how long b4 it goes away?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

it doesn't go away,i've had my lobes stretched for years and they are still stinky,just gotta keep 'em clean. its just the dead skin and dirt building up.
    lovely eh?! ;)

Advertisement