Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surface lip piercing

Options
  • 02-01-2005 7:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

has anyone gotten a suface lip piercing thing...cuz i think i want one but i heard they get infected easily and **** and yea...plus i dont know how much they cost or if it would even look okay on me...yea...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

im guessing your talking about this ..... http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/05-lips/A40420/high/iam00025860.jpg

i dont know anyone who has it done but as for it getting infected easily. well that all depends on your aftercare.

it would cost between 50-70 euros not too sure. 50 is the price for a lip piercing and 70 is the price for a surface bar. depends on the piercing studio you go to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I would answer that if you had a clue what you where saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

If you're not sure about it, take a picture now, get it done, and take a picture then. Compare them and decide whether you want to keep it. If you don't, take it out. Simple as that really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

Shazbot wrote:
    im guessing your talking about this ..... http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/05-lips/A40420/high/iam00025860.jpg

i dont know anyone who has it done but as for it getting infected easily. well that all depends on your aftercare.

it would cost between 50-70 euros not too sure. 50 is the price for a lip piercing and 70 is the price for a surface bar. depends on the piercing studio you go to.

It will most likely cost more cos its a more complex procedure, just like a chester(the same thing on the eyebrow)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

just been on to snake bite on abbey street.. the pic in the photo not many ppl would do since its a very soft tissue area but doing a central on as in going in as a lip and coming up through the flat part of your bottom lip would cost min 50 max 70, but again would be advised not to get the side way one in the picture

• Advertisement

just been on to snake bite on abbey street.. the pic in the photo not many ppl would do since its a very soft tissue area but doing a central on as in going in as a lip and coming up through the flat part of your bottom lip would cost min 50 max 70, but again would be advised not to get the side way one in the picture

The only problem with them that way is theyre really ugly looking. Sean from snakebite did some at the cork convention last year and they look horrible.......i have pics, will post them as soon as i can.

i know but as it comes in to the age that peircers are being more responcible they will refuse to do work that could damage you(not you personaly)

i like sean he did my nipple and hu ha hood

i like sean he did my nipple and hu ha hood

Sean is a really good piercer, he did all of mine..........shame hes gone to live in england again. if your readin this sean we want u back.....oh n say hello to emma n the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

that looks really sore what if u bit ur lip??and id go with no coz if it did get infected ur lip wud be wrecked...but thats just me, its up 2 u

• Advertisement

Personally i think its a stupid piercing.......and hardly practical.

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures i have on disc?

very true, i dont do facial piercings at all

yea just go into post replay then manage attachments then browse then find it up load it and then post it

yea just go into post replay then manage attachments then browse then find it up load it and then post it

Cool............ta very nuch. will post pics tomorrow!

check out the girl surface i put up in the first storys one

ackbar wrote:
    Personally i think its a stupid piercing.......and hardly practical.

very few piercing are "practical" , piercings are a personal thing. Not purely for practical purposes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i cant see this one, but all the piercings i have are facial,...dont see a problem with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Shazbot wrote:
    very few piercing are "practical" , piercings are a personal thing. Not purely for practical purposes

PA, Appadravya, Clit hood, the list goes on, all practical piercings, facial adornment piercings are not, genital and nipple are most definitely.

hood is very practical...(",)

• Advertisement

"very few" not all. as far as genital and nipple piercings go , they are only a few places that can be pierced.

that was what i was getting at. You seemed to have missed my point ( although i did phrase it badly).

any chance this thread can get back on topic

well i got on to snake bite for the guy, and have since spoken to kenny from celestrial ring, but he said the same price range would be min 50 but he wouldn't do it he'd do the vertical one but not horizontal not a chance in hell.. oh and he knows no one with half a brain that would do it either and all his full brained ppl are too smart to do it

Advertisement