Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c++ resources on the net

Options
  • 02-01-2005 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

im starting a c++ after xmas as one of my modules in college
    im lookin for some good notes on the net but can't decide which ones i should rely on, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Read the FAQ post at the top of the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭synchro

im starting a c++ after xmas as one of my modules in college
    im lookin for some good notes on the net but can't decide which ones i should rely on, any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Wow... dé ja vue... there must be a glitch in the Matrix.

Anyway yeh I started C++ this year in college too and I found www.freeprogrammingresources.com was the best. Loads of tutorials, guides, compilers etc.

If you're just starting out I'd suggest downloading Bloodshed Dev C++. A wonderful GUI based C++ compiler

SteveD wrote:
    Wow... dé ja vue... there must be a glitch in the Matrix.

Anyway yeh I started C++ this year in college too and I found www.freeprogrammingresources.com was the best. Loads of tutorials, guides, compilers etc.

If you're just starting out I'd suggest downloading Bloodshed Dev C++. A wonderful GUI based C++ compiler
    nice one mate
    :);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭DjDangerousDave

http://www.cprogramming.com check out the forum there lots of great help.

Srarch for my username Dangerous Dave lots of beginner questions i asked over the years. Ablut the compiler DEV try it out see what u think, try other ones out too, search on the above site for compilers u will get lots of advice.

and http://www.editplus.com is a great text editor check it out also.

Dave.

• Advertisement

thanks a mill last some luvly shtuff there ;)

Advertisement