Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Hopefuls

Options
  • 02-01-2005 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I am a 19 year old student hoping to get into Tallaght IT next year through a backdoor scheme called Non Standard Application after a talk with the head of Hummanitaries. Im trying to apply for a place in the TA104 Audio Visual Course, and hope that i'll get there. Ill be going straight into 2nd year cause im currently studying a HND in Journalism. Anyone interested in telling me what Tallaght is like cause id be interested in getting to know some people from there since i wont really no anyone? seriously.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It supposidly has the best A/V course in Ireland, so there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

tallaght is graaaaaaaaaand!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

yeah ive heard that a good few times..
    In fact ive heard it is the best AV course in the country!!
    I know a good few people doing AV and they love it. Im in european studies and I share my german lectures with some AV students. Nice bunch, an older crowd mostly 20 +

As regards the social life and stuff. Its whatever you make it. Theres loads of clubs and socs and a decent enough social scence. Its just up to you to put the effort in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

yeah talaght is alright.
    my only problem is the bus journey there. stupid 75
    /me shakes fist at the 75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

It's the worst bus possible. And i hate the way so many 77 and 77A's go by outside the college!!! Damn Dublin Bus!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

76 is much worse..I see about six 77s go past everytime im waiting for the 76

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭scion

<
    Uses 77

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Tallaght is fine. spent four years there. Good social life, some good societies. Most ppl jst do there own thing and dont bother with the societies thou. Get involved, it makes up for those boring days when u dont go to lectures... always something to do..

Advertisement