Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

This from a man whose team could only draw with Wimbledon. And I wont even mention the shameful performances in the Champions League tongue.gif or is that the Not-Quite-The-Champions-League for Ar$enal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Heheh at least we last longer in Europe than Newkie. Wimbolton are out bo*** team. But Bradford, after all the ****e on Football Focus about Bobby Turning your fortunes around, hehe feel the slide smile.gif

Gandalf.

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

Well he's better than that twat Gullitt, at least hes got us out of the friggin relegation zone. 2 defeats in 12 games is a little better than 4 in 5 before.

Not to mention one of those defeats was losing 1-0 to Roma over 2 legs by a penalty. I'd like to see Ar$enal do as well.

Face it Gandy, they suck in Europe.

Have you looked at the table ya black & white muppet, the two teams under you have games in hand. Feel the slide. Oh btw Arsenal have been proved to be the most successful team in the top flight in England for the Century. I suppose Newcastle would be the best team in the lower divisions tongue.gif

Oh Roma probally felt sorry for you with your donkey team so they went easy on you.

Gandalf.

Yep but the statistics is based on performance (ie finishing places in the league) over the whole century and not just honours won smile.gif

Oh and why is a Newkie piece of sh!te like you talking about honours, the last trophy you won was the 1st Division Championship roflol.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Mr. Socko

"GLORY GLORY MAN UTD".........
    Sorry everyone it looks like the champs of europe are going to wipe the floor with everyone else,AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

In much the same way that they wiped the floor with Southampton I suppose (a 3-3 draw at Old Trafford), or Fiorentina (beaten 2-0 by an Italian side that were playing appallingly).

This Man Utd team is reaching the end, the Keane contract fiasco is the start of it - just watch the rest of the team demand similar wages or desert like a bunch of capitalist money-grabbing vvankers.

As for you Gandy: fu<k off!!!! (if i think of anything witty to say, I'll put it in later smile.gif )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yes, it was delightful watching the scum wipe the floor with spurs....

woops, my mistake, 3-1 to spurs smile.gif

I knew this thread would get this board going again smile.gif

Gandalf.

I knew this thread would get this board going again smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

My £20 is here sitting in my pocket...waiting to be joined in holy matromoney by its brother note....AKA your cash.

Bit like the way Ar$enal musta felt sorry for Nantes to let them get back to 3-3 from 3-0 down eh? tongue.gif

As for them being the most succesful team in the top flight this century - are they bollo<ks. Yes they've been IN the top flight the longest, but I think you'll find that both Liverpool and the Scum have won considerably more trophies in a shorter length of time.

Livrpool have 18 league titles, 4 European Cups, not to mention some (dunno exact amount) FA Cups and a UEFA Cup. Compare this to around ten league titles for Arsenal and about 8 FA Cups - no European Cups, only the Cup Winnners Cup (the Worthington Cup of Europe) in 1994, under Graham 'Cheating Bribe Taking Miserable Scottish Git' Graham, and your 'most successful team in the top flight this century' claim begins to look like what it is - utter $hite tongue.gif

Not so fast Gandy!!! Nothing like a 6-1 thrashing of Spurs to get the morale up again smile.gif

Commiserations Eamo smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

As ever, your posts always come back to haunt you!! smile.gif

Take it SPURS!!

Al.

Advertisement