Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replies V Views...

• 02-01-2005 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

Someone broke something :D
    I know it's not exactly forum wrecking but since around the 27th Dec or so the "Times viewed" stat is not updating; it is always Replies +1.
    I've seen this happen on another vB forum I visit and it seemed to occur after some sort of database corruption after they changed hosts.
    I got a few "Slight error with database" messages trying to log in here during midweek so maybe it happened around that time(?); I know nothing about PHP scripts.

"Times Viewed" is a relevant stat in certain forums and when it's not working some posters may think they're being ignored. It doesn't affect functionality but it may effect posting habits for more junior members.
    So, just a heads up. If it can't be fixed then f**k it...

Comments

Advertisement