Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Gibbons in Poland live on Viva TV, Europe

• 02-01-2005 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Just in case anyone's interested this gig will be broadcast live on VIVA TV which is available on Sky digital.

mefisto%20rotation%20poland.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭giveth

Hey,
    I didn't think Viva was on sky. Unless its been added very recently....

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Club Educate

It's on digital for sure. To be honest I'm not too well up on the digital TV situation so I assumed all digital channels were on Sky (I've since been put straight!) I'll check out a channel number or ID and put it up on the post when I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭trance2004

It will be most likely on Polish Viva, (Polish edition of German Viva:D ) www.viva-tv.pl That tv channel has completely different tv programme than the German. And only there I could find the John Gibbons gig. If anyone would like to watch it, here are the details for that digital channel :) :

HotBird 6
    13 East
    11604,H,27500,5/6

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Club Educate

Thanks for that Trance 2004! On the ball! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Christy1

Who's John Gibbons and what kinda stuff does he play or where is he from?? Da name sounds really familiar......

• Advertisement
Advertisement