Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where the heck are the servers?

Options
  • 02-01-2005 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

Where are all the irish servers and players? Vietnavan is empty always and all the others whos ips i have aren't working, could you guys tell me where ye's are playing? and please write the ip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

There's two servers atm.

the TIG one (which is the most popular) with is on 82.195.135.118:15567
    and Return to Viet-Navan on games4.iol.ie ( which is running some crap mod for now)

We've the funds now for updating one of the servers (either games5 or games4) so once that happens in the next week or two I'll look at putting up new bfv server on that, which a good player count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Cool Rev. We've found that running our server with custom combat, ie LZA last night with tanks, is really popular. I'd consider custom combat nights etc.

Fairy

ah nice one, thanks, ye should see me in there over the coming weeks gettin my frag on...

Hey it seems you guys are running some custom maps in the TiG server and I'm just wondering where can I download em?

• Advertisement

...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭MrShadow

check out the forums on www.clan-tig.org.uk

Advertisement