Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

The Maths mocks are a bitch alright. Especially since there's two papers..*mutters*

I failed the mocks, but passed the junior (in maths, not the whole thing) 'cause it was so much easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Higher has more modules and goes into those modules in greater depth. Check with you maths teacher for details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Is there any room left on the, soooo far behind in maths band-wagon because in my state i could drive the feckin thing :D

Are grinds any use for maths?

• Advertisement

Yeah, in Pass the formulas slope, distance etc. are given on your paper, other formulas as well. In honours, different parts of maths are gone into in much more detail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

The LCVP is an additional optional subject with a maximum amount of points of 70. It replaces computers and SPHE (In my school) and is a damn good idea. It is NOT connected connected to the LCA or your JC results

And the ECDL is as easy as pissing tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Victor wrote:
    You are not everybody. The JC is important in it's own way. I agree it is not the be all and end all, but it does set certain perameters and indicators for your future.

The JC isn't important whatsoever. It has no relevance to anything. What indicators does it have to your future?

It decides what levels you're allowed to do for the LC. If you fail JC higher maths, for instance, there is no way in hell you'll be allowed to LC higher maths. Which means that you can't get as much points for maths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

Raphael wrote:
    I failed JC higher maths, so there was no way in hell i'll be allowed to LC higher maths.

I am stunned, the Jc is piss easy and not even worth rubbish :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: So stop your dopey moanin. Get it thru yer THICK skulls ya DOPES :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

cooker3 wrote:
    Could you name me some because I have yet to hear of it?
    I am not trying to undermine anybody doing it, good luck to everybody but just saying don't panic about it or get too worked up over it.

I'm doing honours english, if I don't do well in the jc, I may end up doing pass for the lc, if that happens to me then my chances becoming a journalist are messed up.

Raphael wrote:
    you can't get as much points for maths

*ahem* as many.

sorry, it was bothering me, this won't happen again.

Wow, you're so cool, you can change what's written between quote tags and insult people over the internet. I want to be just like you when I grow up

In the words of TS Eliot: Victor, ban this fscking muppet/troll/Annoyed first year

Edit: Point of interest, I got an A in junior cert maths. You know, A's. Like in Are, or retArd

*Edits for clairty*

erm...he's not saying that to me. But thanks for the support :D!

He called me a fool...for calling the year I'm in TY?

Victor shall have to ban him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

It's funny how the forum explodes with activity once a troll comes along.

I prefer not to be called a troll. There seems to be some sort of mixup, I will be doing my mocks on 31 January I am not in first year like mentioned above.

• Advertisement

hey look! the troll is trying to take it all back!

I thought that u were different. People should not be mocked for their beliefs and everyone should be given a second chance.

What the hell are you talking about? why not just read over your own posts?

Rozabeez wrote:
    What the hell are you talking about? why not just read over your own posts?
    I don't know who did but I didn't write them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, mine start IMMDIATELY after our mid-term next month, and I'm only studying Business Studies and Irish. I'm usaeless at those subjects. Does anyone else feel like you'll never get the Jc course completed in time?

Definately, our BS teacher went out pregnant 4 2 yrs and we had 7 teachers so we will all fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

lol.. bickering babies...

lol....superior acting idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

... who is only 17 and not in a position to call anyone a baby... unless it's an actual baby. As in, < 3.

• Advertisement

I though that was supposed to be a heart....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement