Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messenger & confirming password

• 02-01-2005 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is in the right section but : -

I used to use 2 hotmail accounts. When I changed between the two or was logged into one via messenger and tried to lot into the other via web it prompted me for the password. Fine.

My problem now is that I only use the one account and if I (example) right click on a person in my messenger list to send an email or click on new mail it will prompt me for the password.

I find this quite annoying since I dont want that kind of security (I'm already signed in) and even when I do enter my password it just brings me to the default hotmail home page rather than to create new mail or view new message etc.

Can anyone help me ? Im sure there is a way of sorting this password out but Im not completely sure. Many thanks for your help :)

Comments

Advertisement