Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prime Forestry

Options
  • 02-01-2005 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I run a small architects practice in Dublin City. Earlier in the year our office was contacted by this company who offer eco-investments in tropical forestry.
    I was called several times by representives and received many documentations from Switzerland. However the office in Dublin no longer seems to be operating
    I would like to hear from anyone who has heard of this company or was contacted by them.

i am interested in this area and I would like to make a green investment ,

Salutations

Michel Richmont

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

I got a call from this crowd as well, at least I thiink it's the same crowd. I did some digging and found some complaints on regulators websites in different countries and when I checked they wern't approved by IFSRA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MichelRichmont

I made a few enquiries recently too - it seems that this company was shut down in Ireland. I called the office in Dublin and the call was routed to Switzerland - and the man was very unclear as to why the Dublin office was closed.
    It seems that IFSRA told them to stop trading. But the representatives told that
    this was not a finiancial product, just trees.

I have not read about this in the business pages - but it would seem that this could be a big fraud?
    Surely this should have been reported to warn other people. Prime is not on the list of suspect companies on IFSRAs site.

has anyone else anything to add

Salutations
    Michel ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

they are popular, but as with all investments you must be careful, try these guys they have been around a lot longer http://www.irish-forestry.ie/index.htm

Advertisement