Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What school u in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I managed to write "Blackrock" wrong on the front of my geog paper today. I actually wrote "Black Rock", I was so out of it... (yes the space was that big)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Rozabeez wrote:
    I think it's a great name for the school, better than Coláiste Chiaran, most people cant even spell it, it's so funny to see people reading their jumbers before an exam!

Hahaha..you just spelled it wrong, fool. There's another 'i'!

Yeah..you won't have that problem in the JC..so much easier..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I go to The High School, Rathgar. Stupid name. Why couldn't be St. something? People always go to me "THE high school??" All confused, and then i have to explain and go into a big rant which just serves to confuse them further...
    I know 2 people who went there, both of them hated it. One of them ended up doing her Leaving in the Institute. Twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

It's an ok school, as far as schools go. Though some of the rules! They're just so stupid! I like it, actually (apart from the explaining the name thing).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I once managed to spell my name with two "P"s in it, and there are no "P"s in my name. AT ALL.

• Advertisement

did you put the "b" wrong way up or something? That's just funny! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

St Marys college Dundalk. i am doing nearly all honours!!

its hard, ill tell u that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I'm in Coláiste Eoin in Dublin, only all-Irish school in the Southside :D
    I'm in TY, first year to ever do it, before that my school did a 4 year JC course which was a bit unnecessary and impractical....

Oh and Coláiste Chiaráin people, my school kicked your school's ass in the Raidió na Gaeltachta table quiz like 90 points to 60. One of the questions asked was "Cén mí ina bhfuil Oíche Shamhna?". The idiot said "Samhain" lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

JC 2K3 wrote:
    Oh and Coláiste Chiaráin people, my school kicked your school's ass in the Raidió na Gaeltachta table quiz like 90 points to 60. One of the questions asked was "Cén mí ina bhfuil Oíche Shamhna?". The idiot said "Samhain" lol.

thats just sad :eek: .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭kirving

Gotta Agree....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I go to the High School too...hate that place. When you're going up to the school it has "The High School" in ten foot letters on the wall facing you. The majority of people there still can't spell it...which tells you alot about HighSchoolians...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

hey now flashling, as a fellow highschoolian i have to say not everyone doesnt know how to spell the hi skool, with the exception of Lemming Boy, but there isnt really that much challenged students in our school. I really enjoy the school and have lots of fun there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

JC 2K3 wrote:
    One of the questions asked was "Cén mí ina bhfuil Oíche Shamhna?". The idiot said "Samhain" lol.

I tought text speak was'ent allowed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Victor wrote:
    ?

maybe a joke or the use of the word
    lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I go to St. Patricks Classical School, Navan. I`m in 6th year i came accross this thread by mistake.

Our juniors knocked The High School out of the junior cup, I was the linesman. You guys were rightly sickend. It was our turn though, any time our juniors qualified for section B we met you guys and you`se always won (3 times in a row).

I`m on the senior team in pats, we bet St. MArys Drogheda 26 -7 I think. I scored one of the trys! Yay!

Anyway Pats is a cool enough school, we have fine young teachers and Colm O`Rourke is our vice principal so most people are gaelic mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Beau wrote:
    Our juniors knocked The High School out of the junior cup, I was the linesman. You guys were rightly sickend. It was our turn though, any time our juniors qualified for section B we met you guys and you`se always won (3 times in a row).

I know it's wrong to revel in your teams defeat, but that was a good day for me. It was quite amusing to see big, hard rugby men crying manfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Hey Mysteryfish, dya know anyone from high skool that lives in kimmage?

Are they in third year? I only know people from my year, so...PM and ask if I know them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The Fitz wrote:
    Hey Mysteryfish, dya know anyone from high skool that lives in kimmage?
    PAngs of lonliness? :D

*sigh* poor ol' lonely people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Flashling wrote:
    I know it's wrong to revel in your teams defeat, but that was a good day for me. It was quite amusing to see big, hard rugby men crying manfully.

eh dude we bet you this year! you guys were shocked, like who the **** are Pats, Navan in the world of rugby. The score was 6 -5. You guys can be right patronising gits, when you bet us the year before 5 - 0 your captain came into the dressing room and said that they were good for a section A team. We lost to Marys in Section C 29 - 7 and we play the semi final of Section B on Monday against Andrews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

JC 2K3 wrote:

Ah well. I wasn't involved. Happen to know the name of this idiot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Good ole gaydans I mean "Aidans",Man I'm not even sure if thats the right spelling O_o......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Mountbellew V.S., Co. Galway: JC class

We're still just above the 100 student mark in the entire school!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

loreto stephens grn.

Oh cool I know of someone in 3rd year there, I've only met her once or twice though. Do you know a Ciara?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Um Beau...that's exactly what Flashling was saying. You're both happy that the highschool lost

Oh, and afaik Flashling is female

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 bunker

Im in Dingle CBS Co. Kerry ok school it was burned down by pupils at christmas and a month later the principals new office, a portacabin was also burned down.

Advertisement