Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lasagne-the food of gods

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Can't think of a food I had more than lasagne, maybe spaghetti bolonase.

It's important to make lots of bolognaise. this is one of the sauces for tomorrows lasagne....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Lol I meant hate instead of had. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

LASAGNE...u guys made me homesick :(

Anyway...as someone said...the "structure" of a meal in Italy is different...first u have antipasti (starters), like salami or ham, some good cheese, some marinated vegetables; the the first dish, like pasta or risotto or a soup or lasagne or ravioli, etc...u won't have side orders with lasagne (and lasagne has to be topped with tons of parmigiano, but that's another story), after lasagne here it comes the second dish, that could be meat, fish, eggs and it comes with side orders, tatoes or vegetables or both, then it comes the fruits, then the dessert, then the caffè and then a strong liquor to help u manage the whole lot of stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Damn I'm starving now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I beg your pardon, Dave...
    *tosses around virtual lasagna, with ragù and parmigiano ad libitum*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

would anyone have a recommendation of a restaurant that does a really nice lasagne in dublin cc?

Advertisement