Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimate thread of quotes!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Manga-paddy

Aqua Teen Hunger Force:

<Ignignot gives planet Earth the finger from his space ship>
    Ignignot: I hope he can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can

Red vs Blue (not TECHNICALY a cartoon but still):

<Sarge and Caboose find a dead blue soldier>
    Caboose: Sargent! Look! A sleeping person!
    <Sarge checks his pulse>
    Sarge: He's not sleeping Caboose, he's dead.
    Caboose: Oh good. I thought that was me. Because I am blue....and I like to sleep. But he is dead so it cannot be me.....that would be silly.

<Sarge finds a window into a blue base but it's too high for him to see in>
    Sarge: Caboose, come over here and give me a boost!
    Caboose: Ok, you are a good person and people value your ideas.
    Sarge: Not a moral boost, a physical one! I need to know what they're doing in there.
    <pause>
    Caboose: I do not think you are tall enough.
    Sarge (frustrated): I know. I want you to stand on my shoulders and tell me what's going on.
    Caboose: I don't think I am tall enough either. Also, my head is round. And that window is square...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mr. burns to homer
    'seems the catapillar has emerged from its cocoon as a shark,a shark with a gun for a mouth. touche.'

Advertisement