Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone changing networks!

Options
  • 03-01-2005 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

When Im roaming up north my phone has a habit of changing networks. My preferred network is O2 UK, but it keeps changing to Orange, Vodafone et al, whereby I incur higher roaming charges if I happen to receive a call. Is there anyway I can stop this happening?

Thanks.

Comments

What type of phone do you have? With the Motorola phones you could add O2 UK to your network list (at a higher priority than Vodafone, T-Mobile or Orange) and it should stay on it.

Otherwise you'll have to perform a network search and manually select them.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

Hi guys,

I have a Sony Ericsson T630. I have it setup so that O2 UK is the highest priority preferred network. I can select it manually and it seems to work fine, but then it sometimes changes to another network!

Thanks anyways.

Advertisement