Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie Clothes!!!

• 03-01-2005 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi

Just want to get an idea of what people think of doggie clothes. I have been offered dog clothes to sell by a wholesaler. These can't be got in Ireland, I was just wondering if people think these would sell. I dont have a business or anything I was just offered these because my neighbour is mad about doggie clothes and asked me to look out for these because I travel a lot. I got her some really nice clothes for her dog. A few other neighbours are now asking me if I can get some for them.

Suggestions & opinion's please!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

A dog wearing clothes makes both the dog and the owner look retarded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

lafortezza wrote:
    A dog wearing clothes makes both the dog and the owner look retarded.

True, but alas they WOULD sell well here, amongst old ladies and the 'OK ROYSH!' crowd.

Check out ebay as well, see if there's much of a market there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I personally think that dogs dressed up in little outfits is just stupid. And it can't be fair on the dog. Surely they're too hot in those silly little jumpers?
    The only coats I'd approve of is ones like the one below, that are for keeping out the cold. It really annoys me to see people like Britney Spears walking around in what looks like hot weather, with her latest puppy (where's her Maltese gone?) cradled in her arm, dressed up to the nines. It's gonna be roasting from being held all the time anyway, let alone with the outfit!

blue_denim_winter_dog_coat.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Don't personaly think there's much market for it here, most people here have more sense. It's an American fad really.

Advertisement