Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth CarKit

Options
  • 03-01-2005 3:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

have an order in for one of these

Click Me

have it ordered since b4 xmas - still waiting for it to ship, just wondering if anyone knows where to get it cheeper? or has anyone got one of these installed?

thanks
    d

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

yeah i see that alright, just thought there might have been a german site or that , that would have it cheeper,
    aw well, i will keep waitiing!

anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Belgian Rambler

Hi,
    Went into a car alarm place today in Belgium, cost of the CK3100 plus installation
    499 Euro. My question is who will you use to fit it ?

anyone with basic car electricks will be able to fit it, someone whos able to fit your car stereo, only thing is mounting the visual box and mic but shouldnt be that hard, on the site i use u get it for about 170 euro, its deffo not worth 330 to install it!

Advertisement