Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

livejournals....anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

online diaries - would you tell your inner feelings and emotions to a roomful of strangers?

My inner feelings often consist simply of "FOAD" and that really doesn't work well unless it's expressed AT people. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

no, but you can set entries to private if you want. then nobody can read them.

but isn't the whole point of livejournal putting yourself on display? i mean, that's what it comes down to, or you'd just write it down where no one will read it, isn't it? dunno, just my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i agree with the above statement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

ll=llannah wrote:
    but isn't the whole point of livejournal putting yourself on display? i mean, that's what it comes down to, or you'd just write it down where no one will read it, isn't it? dunno, just my opinion.
    Well yes, if you just want to write it down where no one will read it, you set it to private. That way you can just use livejournal as a kind of fancy txt file where you store your journal entries.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Got me a blog.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/homicidelicious/

I doubt I'll use it much, but meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

links in my sig but my blog is www.livejournal.com/users/piste_off

Advertisement