Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

claming back prsi

Options
  • 03-01-2005 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi there

i work part-time but still had to pay some prsi in certain weeks, but overall i earned less than the annual threshold. thus i can claim it back, i checked the revenue site and couldn't find a form specificaly for this (only one for paye etc). any advice?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miner

Assuming you're still in part-time employment, as soon as you get your P60 take it to your local Social Welfare or tax office and explain it to them, they should be able to sort it out for you. If you can't get to one, then post it with a simple letter stating that you're looking for a rebate. If however, you're no longer employed, then swap your P45 for the P60 and do either. HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

muchos thankos

Advertisement