Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity pet ownership.

• 03-01-2005 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    As you've all probably noticed, there is a huge trend right now in the celebrity world for small dogs, usually Chihuahuas, that seem to be merely fashion accessories. Celebrities like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Jordan are pictured on an almost daily basis with a tiny dog either in their hand or in their handbag. In the case of Britney Spears, the dog seems to be replaced every few months with a new puppy. I'm just wondering what you all think of the recent surge in the number of celebrities who seemingly think a dog is an accessory. Do you think they are sending out a bad message about responsible pet ownership?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Well it looks stupid as a fashion accessory and obviously pets shouldn't be treated as such. I especially hate when they dress them up. I guess it does send out a bad message. With that said some of these pets have a better life than I do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭shelly04

nah jordons kept her lil puppy for ages(well for her anyway) shes got him well trained too...like what untrained pup would seem to enjoy getting his nutz grabbed in public? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭shelly04

that last post was re:peter andre by the way

Advertisement