Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Empires 3 info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

where?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

lsounds decent hope it plays decent too

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

look at the graphics :eek:

Hope it plays good, I have fond memories of age of empires

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

aoe games always play good !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

ign is such a pile of ad infested crap

i dont know about these fancy 3d gfx for a online rts.

i would have been happy with the 2d gfx from aoc with many fancy features

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Peteee wrote:
    look at the graphics

graphics mean steam gameplay is what its about i hope they dont move away from the old aoe titles they didnt look too hot graphically

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

cool at last aoe3 the memorys of previous titles

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

kool cant wait till its out

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

AoE...what a game...wasted my youth on it..

Now AoM was a ball of crap and only stuck with for about 2 days and have never looked at it since....

Hopefully AoE3 will revert back to the same principles and forget about all of that mythical crap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Age of Mythology was indeed a pityful follow up to AoE2, which is still an unbelievable game for on-line play, by the sound of things though their fixing the main problems with AoM, such as the pathetically small scale (couldnt get any sort of decent sized army in AoM), and the pathetic amoutn of *USEFUL* units, the only units worth fighting with were myth units and hero's, base infantry were hopeless, not to mention very very expensive to fully upgrade and take up far too much population cap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement