Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random question for Jimmy (ET)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

there is a reason i chose my new one that none of you guys will get, cos it's an inside joke that im not in the mood to explain....so no stupid comments :D
    I'm with Ian on this one, it's probably not the best idea to leave this one to our imagination..

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

it's probably not the best idea to leave this one to our imagination..
    nah im gonna leave it to your imagination...itll be funnier that way :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

nah im gonna leave it to your imagination...itll be funnier that way :D
    it's funny either way, but i guess the posibilities do give me something to ponder in mathematical economics..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i thought it was snow white not sleeping beauty that had a thing for polished apples.

Crude, but well spotted :)

• Advertisement

hey sleepingbeauty, seeing that dec and ian are allowed to call ur sophie can i call you lucy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

hey sleepingbeauty, seeing that dec and ian are allowed to call ur sophie can i call you lucy?

What will I call you? Lucy too?

I like lucy better than sophie, but I like sofia even better and sadhb best of all. Let's all have our own names for bc/sb/sadhb.. It's more phun that way :D

lol, lucy is actually one of my middle names btw...how coincidental.... :D

I like lucy better than sophie, but I like sofia even better and sadhb best of all. Let's all have our own names for bc/sb/sadhb.. It's more phun that way
    thanks dec, i see you like my name then :rolleyes: ;)
    anyhoo dont go calling me too many different names cos im gonna get all confused :D

ok i think we should all follow ian nomenclature. apex is dec14335, sleepingb is lucy6456575 and I can be lucy4543 and so on. sabdh. never heard that before, sounds like a car.

• Advertisement

anyhoo dont go calling me too many different names cos im gonna get all confused :D
    how bout 'the hot one' ? ;) failing that sophie's a cool name...and i forget names every 20secs so better stick with the one i remember :p (god i hate that smily, pink like ffs..)

and **** its early.

ok i think we should all follow ian nomenclature. apex is dec14335, sleepingb is lucy6456575 and I can be lucy4543 and so on. sabdh. never heard that before, sounds like a car.
    i'd point out the glarling obviously wierd with that, but tbh i don't wanna know.

hrm thinking of a sex change are we kev? ;)
    how bout 'the hot one' ? failing that sophie's a cool name...and i forget names every 20secs so better stick with the one i remember (god i hate that smily, pink like ffs..)
    well go ahead (just dont tell my bf :rolleyes: )
    oh and the pink smiley rockks!!

Subtle, real subtle....
    will do so :) , could be intresting to tell him that tho...i wonder his reaction.....(anything for some entertainment..)

if i'd have met him right now i'd have said "until 12 seconds ago i didn't know you existed".

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i call joey69....

yes.... i have a filthy mind

is there 68 joeys already on the board?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

should have got in the queue earlier lads, I got a nice small number

dum ti dum dum, ye think any of those 2nd year sci people i teach will know ur bf? this sounds iklke one of those great funn drunken plamns!>?

dum ti dum dum... not reading what i'm quoting, just hapily sitting in my head....

• Advertisement

o wait read that, or sort of. u've a bf?!

This is why I don't post while drunk anymore..

e think any of those 2nd year sci people i teach will know ur bf? this sounds iklke one of those great funn drunken plamns!>?
    no they dont and dont even dare!!!

also just to note, just cos he's my bf this week dont mean he will be next week...the expiry date on most of my bfs tends to be pretty short :D (i get bored easily :p )

ApeXaviour wrote:
    This is why I don't post while drunk anymore..
    its probally better. drink bad, drinking on empty stomach worse........uhhh....

the expiry date on most of my bfs tends to be pretty short (i get bored easily )

bitch

also just to note, just cos he's my bf this week dont mean he will be next week...the expiry date on most of my bfs tends to be pretty short :D (i get bored easily :p )
    Man.. that be some cold sh*t!

sleeping b are u just evil or an emotional wh*re. or have u got just a really really low attention span?

no they dont and dont even dare!!!
    Hrmmmmmmm
    While that is encredibly harsh, its very funny ;)

sleeping b are u just evil or an emotional wh*re. or have u got just a really really low attention span?
    bit ott?

• Advertisement

aye.. she deserves a slagging, not a semi-personal attack.

Advertisement