Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random question for Jimmy (ET)

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

donal says 'slut'

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

guys i was only messing, i didnt actually mean it!! hence the :D and :p ....honestly :rolleyes: i was only taking the piss outta someone who was at the comps with me at the time :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

bit ott?

no.
    aye.. she deserves a slagging, not a semi-personal attack

it wasn't. jesus lads leave ur shining armour at the door. I'll protect you sleeping beauty, this actually sounds like a shrek story line.
    (ian loves sophie)

(ian loves sophie)
    U really are a prick, tho i know u know that so i'm just pointing it out for everyone else.

guys i was only messing, i didnt actually mean it!! hence the :D and :p ....honestly :rolleyes: i was only taking the piss outta someone who was at the comps with me at the time :rolleyes:
    looked real enough, if not way too candid........................ , still was entertaining to read first thing in the morning.

• Advertisement

I'll protect you sleeping beauty
    Hrmm me thinks someone got excited by 'the hot one' 's comment tis morning....

SkyLynx wrote:
    Hrmm me thinks someone got excited by 'the hot one' 's comment tis morning....

You called Kev "hot one"?

Myth wrote:
    You called Kev "hot one"?
    and i'm the one bad at english? wtf dude?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

no.

(ian loves sophie)

who's sophie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

hey looked out much ian relatiated it must be true. Ian and sophie are going to get married and have lots of babies. They'll call 1 kevin and the other keanu plank.

Just for the record, when i said "I'll protect you sleebing b" i was trying to give the idea that's what apex and sky were thinking. like they are knights and she's a fair maiden.

ah kids.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

sick freeks....

moving onwards.... i fell in love with a dubes girl, saw her in the usher....sitting across from me on her laptop.....

life is good

sick freeks....
    ????

granted kev's quite/very odd but wouldn't say sick..

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Just for the record, when i said "I'll protect you sleebing b" i was trying to give the idea that's what apex and sky were thinking. like they are knights and she's a fair maiden. .
    i got ya kev :)
    are going to get married and have lots of babies. They'll call 1 kevin and the other keanu plank.
    wtf?? i already have a bf thank you very much!! :rolleyes:

i got ya kev :)
    its good to see someone did...
    wtf?? i already have a bf thank you very much!! :rolleyes:
    :(;)

Advertisement