Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different ring for each telephone

Options
  • 03-01-2005 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

Not sure which forum to post this in;

Is it possible to have a different ring tone for particular incoming calls.

Basically everyone in my house is getting tired of answering calls for my sister. Any suggestions of getting around this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

1. Don't answer the phone, let her do it !
    2. Get her her own line.
    3. Get her a mobile.
    4. Next time her mates ring say she's not here and tell them her mobile number ( works for me )!
    5. Evict your sister.

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Not unless your phone has this function which your standard eircom phone wont, check the manual if youve something more fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

You can buy phones that can be programmed to give different responses to certain incoming ids, different ringtones, straight to answerphone, silent ring, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

diagem on capel street good place for everything everyone has been talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ohandels

Yeah diagem is great for those kinda questions, prob depends on your make of phone, they currently have a sale on at the moment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement