Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract almost up

• 04-01-2005 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Utv Contract is up at the end of the month :) . Now i dunno who to go to,there is Ripwave or i was thinking about www.novanetworks.ie they have 1mb true download but with 16g download which doesnt bother me THAT much.What do people think?Dont like the storys about Ripwave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭DSLinAbsentia

Isn't nova the spanish for "Doesn't Work"? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Utv Contract is up at the end of the month :) . Now i dunno who to go to,there is Ripwave or i was thinking about www.novanetworks.ie they have 1mb true download but with 16g download which doesnt bother me THAT much.What do people think?Dont like the storys about Ripwave.

How much notice do you need to give utv to change and do you need to do so in writing ?

If you stay with them without cancelling are you AUTOMATICALLY tied to another year ?

Mine uis up on April and am also considering going elsewhere ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

If you have the ability to get NTL BB you shoud order that. Their customer servece can be ****e but their Actual product is top notch.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

How much notice do you need to give utv to change and do you need to do so in writing ?

If you stay with them without cancelling are you AUTOMATICALLY tied to another year ?

Mine uis up on April and am also considering going elsewhere ...

Once you have completed your 12 months its a month's notice after that. I think this is the same for all the isps.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Infini wrote:
    If you have the ability to get NTL BB you shoud order that. Their customer servece can be ****e but their Actual product is top notch.

My problem with NTL is that I cancellled the tv service about 3 years ago and went with $ky.

If I read things right you need to take the basic tv package to avail of the bb service which is about 12 yoyos a month ?

I would be paying 144 or so extra for a service I don't need so this makes it very expensive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement