Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing to meteor and keeping my same number

Options
  • 04-01-2005 1:05am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I bought a meteor sim card today, and got 20euro call credit aswell
    I just noticed that they only give 30 free txt's per month this is turning me off from changing now,
    I am wondering if I change to meteor and keep my 086 number, can I still send txt's from my o2 website and they'll come from my number?
    also i thought it was free txt's from metor to meteor?
    I toped up 20euro to activate... it does that mean i have to put another 20 on?
    also another quick one, they don't offer that free calls from 10pm-7am anymore do they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

no the o2 site wont let u log in, which makes sense, ur no longer paying them, so u can no longer use their servies.

free texts from meteor to meteor finished before xmas. only people who had availed of the offer before xmas can still use from texts.

i dunno about the free cals...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ahh bollax to that,
    gona **** this sim card away now
    Don't use the phone enough during the day to avail of the 25cent per min
    Shouldn't the o2 site let me log in to check my mail?
    people who don't have an o2 mobile can sign up to the o2 site..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Lenny wrote:
    Hi,
    I just noticed that they only give 30 free txt's per month this is turning me off from changing now,

You get 300 free web texts if you are on anytime plus or lesiuretime plus. Customers who joined from Sep 1 to Oct 1 on these packs also get unlimited free meteor to meteor messages.

You get 30 free texts if you are on the anytime or leisuretime packages. All customers with these packages get unlimited free Meteor to Meteor messages.

So it seems strange that you are only getting 30 web texts and not getting the unlimited Meteor to Meteor messages ... might be worth a call to 1905.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr-X

Fungus wrote:
    You get 300 free web texts if you are on anytime plus or lesiuretime plus. Customers who joined from Sep 1 to Oct 1 on these packs also get unlimited free meteor to meteor messages.

You get 30 free texts if you are on the anytime or leisuretime packages. All customers with these packages get unlimited free Meteor to Meteor messages.

So it seems strange that you are only getting 30 web texts and not getting the unlimited Meteor to Meteor messages ... might be worth a call to 1905.

I was told anyone who has free meteor to meteor texts dont get the 300 free web text. they decided to give people that dont have the free txt option 300 web text because of the amount of complaints they got from the customers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Pitty the phone book on their site isn't as good as the o2 one..

Advertisement